Thursday, December 22, 2005

I miss you Dawn and Drew

Since I've been in Seattle I have missed six Dawn and Drew shows and...dang I miss them. Well I'll bet most of you think I don't have a life and I don't but hey I'm only eleven I have time to get a life. I just thought I would write of this because I love the Dawn and Drew show and I haven't really talked about them yet omy blog so I thought I should. If you know what a podcast is or you like comedy then you should check out The Dawn and Drew Show, oh and by the way you'll love this show or hate, it so listen at our own risk I love it though but I'm just kid so what do I know

1 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous become successful said...

How is Everyting in YOUR LIFE... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the become successful so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....become successful...become successful....

Live a better life today..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home