Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dad and Washington

Sorry, long time no write...again. For my winter break my Dad brought me to Washington and well I have a lot of stories to tell of my Dad, Maryam, and some Friends too I will write these acounts by days like First day, Seconed day and on so. First day in Seattle: A plane ride, a long drive, and I've learned that I need a hair cut, and what dose this mean? First the plane ride from hell it was boring and my Dad stole my iPod, then after the plane ride we have to drive all the way to my Dad's work to pick up his power adapter for his tablet PC because he forgot it. Well that's all for the frist day in Seattle highlights, oh and just so you know this was a short one beacause this all spaned from 7 to 12 at night. I'll write about the next day in Seattle/Wasington/Bothell soon.

6 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous us government grants said...

Do you know or have you ever heard of Gotting Money from us government grants ..If you are interested in finding out how to get more info on us government grants visit us at http://allgrants4u.com... There are so many things you can get grants for.. Homes, school, work, business, college..ect.. Find out how everybody is getting money from us government grants today... Quit living in poverty educate yourself and improve your life..

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger mjfreeze said...

Great News! Anyone thinking about going into business for themselves, or wanting to expand an existing business should check out the world's largest source of business grants and government business loans.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger mjfreeze said...

Great News! Anyone thinking about going into business for themselves, or wanting to expand an existing business should check out the world's largest source of business grants and government business loans.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger mjfreeze said...

Get small business grants for business, personal use and more at small business grants you can start now and find money and for your needs.

 
At 5:37 AM, Anonymous business loans said...

That was a great post and this is a great site. My interest is in business loans

 
At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan dosage much - ativan withdrawal mayo clinic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home