Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Mom, kitties, and Christmass

Here I am writing a post when my Mom arrives in my room to watch me write a post and with her come my kitties. My kitties are so cute and soft, one is orange with some stripes on his tail he's named Pumpkin, the other one is pure black and named Spookey. They are so cute I love them lots. Ok now that the girly side of me is gone time to get back to the real post. Last weekend Maryam showed me a kids blog this "kid" I seem to have met over the summer his name was Lane at least I think it was Lane...anyway his blog is about what kids like him or I "want" and he recently wrote a post of his X-mass list so I thought I would write a post like the one he wrote. Here it is: nothing not till January at least when all the good new computers come out...so thats it I just wasted some of your life because you just read this uesless excuse of a post.

8 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger Lauz said...

hey...can you post some pics of your cats?

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, please give us some pics.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger James Baker said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
laptop computer memory
It covers laptop computer memory related contents.
All the best!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Earn A LifeTime of Income From Anywhere! said...

Appreciated your thoughts. Thanks and visit us at Computer Tips

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Argentina travel brochure cheap airfares Add acyclovir Order adipex today delivered saturday Virus scan bot Passes shemale Vicodin china Find direct tv local channels on-line audi s4 video Dragon master message board forum john quit smoking Generic barcode scanner manual Alabama home home improvement loan

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your computer seem to be running slower than usual? Eliminate computer viruses forever

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

free foreclosure home

 
At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your computer seem to be running slower than usual? Eliminate computer viruses forever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home